Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Puke

Just played the worst day of poker in my life. Quite simply I was destined to lose. The final damage was down 15 buy-ins thats half a full bankroll lol clownshoes. I didn't really play all that well a big error was playing 8 tables early but the overall factor was simply how I was running.

After playing tonight I went through my pokertracker stats and found that I lost about 8 buy-ins in just unavoidable situations be it coolers or suckouts the most frustrating of that being AA into KK and my open ender second nut straight hitting but at the same time hitting an oppenents nut straight gutshot draw.

I'm pretty disappointed with how it went, I played about 3000 hands and attribute 8 buy-ins to coolers/suckouts 2 to multitable misclicks and 2 to overplaying top pair. Along with this just a day of not (m)any hands and missing every draw account for the rest.

I'm happy to say I see this as a learning experience, clearly I'm not ready to play 8 tables and while my bankroll is so low i'll be playing 4 at the max. I gained alot of respect for Boosted J and durrr today in how many tables they play. Right now I'm going to just play a super nit game and try to get back even on my pokertracker.

Right now I've earned about $80-100 in rakeback so my bankroll in reality is still hovering around the 150 mark and while the goal of $300 at the end of the month is seeming more and more unlikely I'm hoping to be able to get it to $200.

I really did expect this downswing coming I'd been running fairly well yet I was just hoping it wouldnt be to this magnitude.

bankroll - $80

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home