Thursday, May 24, 2007

What does the future hold.

I've calmed down a bit since my last post. I'm still disappointed but Im a little optimistic to what the future holds. When I get my rakeback I'll have a decent roll again plus I'm going to deposit my winnings from my home game with the hope this will be my last deposit. Aiding in this I'm going to try and set up some lessons with a coach.

I wanted to say thankyou to a cardrunners member in this blog who gave me some words of support/good advice in a thread over there after reading this blog. He is doing the same thing as me at the moment so it's good to get another opinion on it and any advice and support is always good. If anyone is thinking about it I strongly suggest you join cardrunners. Even if I wasn't playing poker I'd still consider keeping my membership just because it's such good value and a great community.

I'm taking about a week off till I can get a lesson but I really need to stop trying to make things happen in my game and just let them happen. When I first started I was playing a good game but with the small wins I just played worse and worse trying to get more. I just need to play my A game and play a tight game. Also the fact Im a complete calling station doesnt help.

This post wasn't overly stimulating but i got some things off my chest and it's just an update of where I'm at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home