Sunday, May 27, 2007

First session back + Preparing to prosper

Well I played my first session today since I blew my fuse. I played extremely well and ended up running at 5bb/100 for the 400 hand session. A big part of this was due to my relearning of the game.

A part of my "preparing to prosper" in poker as I like to call it is 1 on 1 coaching which I will be attempting to receive. I've decided to go with brystmar on CR who did a really good low limit nl hold'em guide. I watched these videos but really didnt take the time to learn them. I went through the first two tonight so I would have some background on his teachings before we started 1 on 1. My game was 100 times better just as far as playing hands goes. I think when I was losing I Would've been playing 90% of my hands. Some tough situations came up with pocket pairs like 9s and 10s but I got away from them only losing $1 at the most usually.

My sessionw as pretty dull really I won a decent sized pot with QQ vs an overplayed AK and won a buy-in when I hit a straight against two pair. Other than that I had told fold some mid-high pairs and just got blinded down. overall very happy with my play.

Just an update saying I'm back. hoping to receive my Rakeback soon and will be depositing $100 from poker winnings hopefully for the last time to fund some lessons.

bankroll - $55.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home