Monday, May 28, 2007

So damn hot

Well my game has improved out of sight. I'm playing with a prelfop hand matrix now and it's given a little structure and focus to my game. I'm getting into fewer "tough" spots and in general losing smaller pots and winning big ones. Playing good and running good = money. The way things are going now I see the games as easy, as I should.

I had a few rough hands today, ie. a set flopped on my aces but I still booked a win. over the past 3 days I've played about 2500 hands running at 14.5 bb/100 for about a $75 win. 7.5 buy-ins up booyeah. the goal of finishing even for the month seems more and more realistic I need tgo win 5 buy-ins in the next two days which while i dont think it will happen i believe I will get close so I'm happy.

Along with this Im pretty certain Im going to qualify for the bronze freeroll on full tilt which I strongly intend on playing and cashing. Along with this my rakeback for the month should hit about $150

Thats about it at the moment, needless to say Im very happy.

bankroll - $120

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home