Wednesday, May 30, 2007

End of the month report

In a word I'm so happy with how the month went. I really think this was probably the most I've learnt in my poker career. It's nice to feel that. I started the month off playing terribly, quickly working myself into a $100 hole nearly going busto. A 3rd in a tourney got that all back and I started winning before falling into the trap of playing bad/running bad/playing worse. Quickly, again, I found myself another $110 in the hole. It was here I took some time off re-evaluated my game and got some advice from peers. I came back rejuvenated and playing the best I'd played in nl cash games to run at 12 bb/100 over 5000 hands to totally recoup my losses.

+ rakeback I'm going to hit my goal of making $300 and being properly rolled for $10 nl in my first month back. Goal acheived, I'm stoked. hopefully there's no troubles with my rakeback payment.

As a treat myself for making my goals I decided I was going to play a $10 tournament some time soon, however nitty bnakroll management got the better of me and I thought I'd instead take two shots at winning a $24 token in sit and go tournaments on full tilt. Well I Played awesome and took the first one down. I dominated + didnt run into any coolers or suckouts which was very nice.

So what do I do now? Well I'm thinking with my limited roll the smartest thing to do is to put it where I am most likely to win money. That means no no to a 4-600 player tourney even though it would be sweet to hit a huge win it seems unlikely. Therefore I'm going to play the 18 man tier 2 which pays 6 spots with 5 seats. This seems more value than the 9 man which pays two. rom here if I can win a seat I'll played the tier 3 which pays $300 for first. Apparently these play like a $10 sng so hopefully I can take it down or at least cash to boost my bankroll nicely.

That's it for the month for me, tomorrow is a day off for studying for finals best of luck. I'll probably make a post tomorrow outlining my June goals.

bankroll - $165 + $24 token + ~$150 rakeback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home