Friday, June 01, 2007

Long Post

get ready guys this one is going to be a long one. So I might've got a little excited about the CR games. They started off initially very juicy however now alot of the time they will be filled with mainly CR members alot of who are pretty decent. I was doing prtty well today but just finished a session there where I ran pretty badly and played worse. I fell into the trap of playing too many hands again Im going to have to address this I think by reviewing my session each hour or something. Along with this I lost a 300 bb pot with an OESFD AGAIN! this really sucks as getting my money in with correct equity and losing for pots this big just hurts I also lost set over set then ran a crap bluff and played too many hands so that's how i ended up down about 4 buy-ins. it's weird because Ive actually been set over setted about 7 or 8 times now yet I cant remember the last time I got it in set over set, hopefully I'm due for some soon. Sucks but oh well im still running at about 1 bb/100 nothing impressive but I'm up, realised i'm playing bad and ready to turn it around.

looking forward to this rakeback payment coming in, will be great to have a bankroll over $300 my big aim for the month is going to be to try and get up to $500 so I'm properly rolled to play the $5 mtts, of which i played a HORSE one today and didnt get much but managed to bubble (lol gg me).

The big aim for the month is to make it to $750 to be properly rolled for 25 nl. I dont really forsee this happening as I've got to study for finals over the enxt two weeks but maybe I'll play like a degen over mid semester break.

Overall I think I've been running pretty well recently so I'm sorta semi bracing myself for a big of a downswing, maybe I'll have to move back to the normal 10 nl games and start busting out some serious hands when I play.

wow not as long as I thought and I've said everything I wanted oh well jsut a little update.

bankroll $165 + ~$150

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home