Monday, June 18, 2007

Back in action

Finished exams tonight was pretty sweet. Played a few tournaments for a reward I played a $5 stud8 mtt a double heads up shootout and and double shootout for a token and the 2.5k gaurantee. I won my double shootout for a $24 token and bubbled all my other tourneys stud8 i finished 5/55 or so paying 4 spots, double shootout i finished 7 paying 6 and 2.5k i finished 50 paying like 40. Pretty much all of this was due to losing important coinflips in the 2.5 I ran AQ into QQ blind on blind then lsot 3 coin flips and a 60-40 to bust. In the stud8 I misplayed a hand then lost a 60-40 and in the shootout I lost a coinflip. Pretty sick stuff, you need some luck in these things especially late when the blinds start getting up, if I could've one one of these coinflips tonight wouldve been a bit more prosperous.

Im planning on playing a few more tourneys tomorrow then getting back into the cash games. Im hoping i can hit a big score, it'd just be nice for once as im playing pretty well, just not getting the cards to fall in my favour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home